- stores ESPD responses which can then be reused multiple times (when bidding ESPD responses should always be rechecked to ensure the information provided is relevant to the specific tender);
- provides the facility to edit responses as many times as necessary prior to the tender submission deadline;
- provides access to tender document responses from any location at any time;
- provides a standardised message service between procurement officers and suppliers;
- can be accessed via a single sign on through the Public Contracts Scotland (PCS) website.