Contract Award Notice Contents
- The name and contact details of the lead buying organisation;
- If applicable, joint procurement details i.e. the details of the other buying organisations involved;
- The type of contract e.g. goods or services;
- A description of the goods or services to be purchased;
- Whether the contract was split into lots,
- The date the contract was awarded;
- The scope of the contract, either by value or volume.
- The estimated total value of the contract The procurement procedure that was followed e.g. Open Procedure, Restricted Procedure, etc.;
- The criteria against which the contract was be awarded i.e. how it was scored?
- Details of the winning supplier(s).