I Am Registered with PCS but I Haven’t Received Any Alerts
There may be several reasons for this, such as:
- there have been no opportunities advertised that match your business profile as there are existing contracts in place;
- the categories you have selected may need to be amended;
- there is no need for what you offer within the public sector?
- See what contracts organisations have in place by checking their Contract Registers (some organisations publish these on PCS, others on their own websites);
- Update/change the categories you have selected (please find more information below in the next question and response);
- Speak to public sector procurement officers and ask what their requirements are;
- Check your details are up-to-date;
- You should consider making your PCS contact e-mail address a general contract address that several people in your organisation can access, so that an opportunity is not missed if an individual is absent, or if they leave your organisation, etc.;
- Make sure PCS emails from email@example.com are getting to your inbox and are not being quarantined by your organisation’s firewall or spam filter.